Waterford Chamber Skillnet is pleased to offer a free webinar on Top HR Challenges & Employment Law Update for Employers 2021 – (discussing issues of relevance from vaccines to the right to switch off)
This FREE event is taking place remotely on May 6th 2021, 11:30 am – 12:30 pm
Jointly presented by Ria White, HR consultant & Valerie Farrell, Partner at Nolan Farrell & Goff Solicitors, this informative 1 hour session will provide an update on key pieces of employment law as well as offer advice on the HR challenges currently being experienced by employers.
The webinar is suited to business owners, members of the HR team, managers or supervisors.
Topics to be covered include:
- General Employment Law & HR practices review of:
- Right to Disconnect Code of Practice
- New Workplace Bullying Code of Practice
- Up to date Leave of Absence entitlements
- Other developments including minimum wage & statutory redundancy
- Covid-19 Update – including return to work compliance; vaccine & mask wearing issues, working from home requirements, dealing with the public & visitors to the workplace & other challenges
- Managing probation periods & remote performance management
- Workplace Relations Commission 2021 case handling review
Register for this FREE event via Waterford Skillnet.ie
Attendees are invited to submit their questions in advance of attendance upon registration to: email@example.com