Suzanne joined the firm in November, 2019. Suzanne has over twenty years’ experience as a Legal Executive specialising in litigation and has experience in plaintiff and defence personal injury work, general litigation, debt collection, employment law, licencing and District Court prosecutions.
- Education: National Certificate in Legal Studies – Waterford Institute of Technology 1994
- Certified Insurance Practitioner (Diploma) – The Insurance Institute 2006
- Certificate in Data Protection and GDPR – Waterford Institute of Technology 2018
- Environmental Law and Climate Change – Law Society of Ireland MOOC 2021
- Employment Law and Remote Working – Law Society of Ireland MOOC 2022
- Full Member of the Irish Institute of Legal Executives