A partner since 1978, Donal serves private clients, commercial entities, public bodies and insurance companies. He is a highly-effective litigator. He has amassed a wealth of knowledge in all areas of law during his decades of practice. Whilst he works as a general practitioner and is also a Notary Public, his main areas of practice today include:
● Litigation in Superior Courts – plaintiff and defendant
● Personal injury cases – plaintiff and defendant
● Public liability and employer liability matters
● Medical negligence
● Commercial litigation
● Environmental law and planning
● Arbitration and mediation
Bachelor of Civil Law – University College Dublin (1972).
Law Society of Ireland – Admitted to the Roll of Solicitors (1974).
Qualified Mediator and Arbitrator.