Máire Ni Mhaoldhomhnaigh
Máire trained in a large firm in Dublin and qualified as a solicitor in 2010. She has gained extensive experience in the areas of residential and commercial property transactions, commercial litigation, debt recovery litigation.
Máire now primarily acts for private and commercial clients and is gaining a strong reputation for her pragmatic and commercial approach to transactions.
Máire joined the firm in 2019 and currently specialises in the following areas:
- Residential property transactions
- Commercial and agricultural property transactions
- Landlord and Tenant
- Wills and Probate
- Bachelor of Arts Int’l Insurance & European Studies (Hons) – University of Limerick.
- Law Society of Ireland – Admitted to the Roll of Solicitors (2010).
- Law Society of Ireland- Certificate in Banking Law and Practice (2012).
- Law Society of Ireland – Certificate in Conveyancing and Property Law (2015).