David joined the firm as a solicitor in 2014, following five years working in commercial and property law in Dublin. He was promoted to Associate in 2021. He represents commercial and private clients and is an experienced property lawyer. David also advises on wills and administration of estates and trusts. David has extensive knowledge of Irish taxation law.
His main areas of practice are:
Commercial property transactions for businesses, individuals, banks, large corporations and public bodies
Residential property – buying and selling houses, apartments and sites
Landlord and tenant law
Wills and estate planning
Corporate law – sale and purchase of companies and businesses
- Bachelor in Laws (LL.B.) – Trinity College Dublin (2005).
- Law Society of Ireland – Admitted to the Roll of Solicitors in 2009.
- Law Society of England and Wales – Admitted to the Roll of Solicitors (2009).
- Associate of the Irish Taxation Institute (2010).
- Law Society of Ireland – Diploma in Finance Law (2011).